9.11.2008

wind down

the last couple of nights have found me a little restless after rehearsal. things are coming together more which means i'm at a higher place when we finish. not nearly as far as i need to go, but far enough that i have discovered a need for a bridge between where i leave off and where i need to be so i can return to my life and get to sleep. last night it was cymbal rush by thom yorke that mellowed me out and tonight it's super collider.

i just need a little help grounding.

and tomorrow i'll need a lot of help building up to the max. i just found out my teacher for the 9 month course i'm starting next is coming to the performance tomorrow. it's one thing to go into an interview confidently as myself and feel satisfied {see meisner progression post from july 29th}, another thing entirely to have her watch me perform. i wonder if they univite people to participate in the course. the stakes have suddenly been raised, and maybe that's a good thing.

"and so, goodnight. we go over the top tomorrow."



currently listening to: super collider - radiohead
quote: rilla of ingleside - l. m. montgomery

No comments: