9.04.2008

the beginning

i have a lot to say about radiohead: thoughts on the buffet of three shows i got to indulge in that culminated in the dessert course i finished a week ago tonight, words for the way that i moved through the experience physically, emotionally, musically, and finally about the way their music has carried me through my life for nearly ten years.

i have several pages of notes jotted down. ideas i don't want to lose. they are from my own musings and errant realizations as well as documentation of a conversation i had tuesday night with someone who clearly reflected back the Significance in the convergence of the above.

but i can't start it tonight. sleep trumps my need to write. so here are a few photos to give me momentum.








currently listening to: rio - hey marseilles {heymarseilles.com}; analyse - thom yorke

No comments: