9.18.2008

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[montreal]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

there are few times in my life/things in this world that make me feel lonely. i surround myself with close people so that when i spend time with them, it's connected and real and of substance. and my time by myself is filled with projects and tasks that i savor.

loneliness is just not one of the things i struggle with.

that said, the song montreal by kaki king never fails to put me in this clausterphobic place of searing isolation. i'm grateful to the song for letting this feeling surface in me, i just can't decide if it's a rare experience because i protect myself really well from it or because it's just something i don't have to deal with that often.




currently listening to: we all dream of revenge - kaki king

No comments: