9.23.2008

in limbo

i'm stuck. i can't go to bed, because i had so many things i should have done rather than chasing down a replacement iphone and then having problems restoring all of my old iphone's settings. i'm listless. zero numbers in my phone. well, actually, one. eden's. and i'm feeling a little ungrounded.

i need to sleep. my phone will or won't sort itself out and i have to be on my cookies* tomorrow for class.

and then there are so many things i want to sit down and blog about: radiohead, my delicious run tonight {and bumping into sheree}, my five minute writing prompt from the first class that cuts into huge themes for me, the impressionist exhibit i saw this weekend, sitting on a stool across from a new friend i have so much softness for, the day of smothering myself in shame i had, the thing that kept on stopping me on my run, my mind keeps going.

pumpkin hour. more on wednesday because tomorrow is a meisner day. yay.




*director george-ism.

No comments: