10.14.2008

meisner - day 7.5 {wolf at the door}

i found some of my own wolves last night sitting across from three of the students from class for homework. it forced me to really sit for 30 minutes in this state of unfiltered discomfort. and they each drew out a different wolf in me. one that hides behind politeness, one that brandishes selfless caregiving, and one that wallows in a certainty that others will never find me good enogh.

damn.

and i don't care if you don't like them. spend 3 minutes and 8 seconds watching where i want to go. with my work. with my ability to be a conduit in it's purest form. he's so beautiful in his honesty it makes my soul flinch. i resist letting myself really feel it all. too much desire to be there now. already. five years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wI7tB3585E

damn.

i knew i wanted to be in japan at their shows.


currently listening to: wolf at the door - radiohead

No comments: