10.02.2008

eva.

we practiced our meisner exercises today.
3o minutes.
but a whole lot more lived in that time.
she knew what to say without me ever giving voice to the question.
you have a perfectly proportionate nose.
an ocean poured out of my eyes {which she had earlier called beautiful - i choked for a bit repeating that one. and we repeated it for a long time}.
she leaned in, held my hands and repeated it until i could own it.

during the three points exercise, two questions she asked that filled my whole body:
if you could interview any artist, at any point in history and get answers to all of your questions, who would it be?
she saw that i was certain of who i would choose. how right she was.
and
who of all people in your life would you want to see again?
the words she put to my response was go back. change or fix something.
she read me well.

currently listening to: ahuvanti - kaki king

No comments: