11.03.2008

monday's shuffle

rebel - lauryn hill (the live version which is so raw from her being sick during this performance)
walk away - ben harper
dave moon man - looper (his accent....sooo charming. i'll marry you, love)

damnit. i just found out it's been confirmed. i have to move. damnit. damnit. damnit. at least the game of limbo is over, but it still doesn't make me happy. i. love. my. space.

ha, and then sir ipod gave me:

welcome to the cruel world - ben harper.

lovely sense of humor, buster!

roads - portishead
and it rained all night - thom yorke
candyland - cocorosie (which is interesting because this has been the song to carry so much loss for me this year. first jai departing, then jai suddenly/violently disassociating, then my grandfather dying)
cry baby cry - beatles (which is hilarious because i never knew that's what wash was quoting in firefly. yes, my beatles knowledge is pretty limited)
like spinning plates - radiohead
it's oh so quiet - björk
some people ride the wave - devendra banhart
look back in - moby
such great heights - iron & wine
no surprises - radiohead
close your eyes - jump little children (this song hits my gooey feminine side where i just melt at this thought of being cared for in that tender/gentle/intimate space of going to sleep)
to travels & trunks - hey marseilles
milk thistle - conor oberst (he's be neglected, not sure how he even snuck onto my ipod, but i think i should pay a little more attention)





No comments: