12.02.2008

spaces.

i don't have internet at home yet. before i sign up to pay comcast a lot of money to give me internet, i thought i would first try to go with one of my neighbors {either "alexsomethingorother" or "hair goddess"}. meanwhile, i don't really have internet access and it's frustrating. i can't write when i want {i think there is a way i can post via email, but i still have yet to figure it out}, can't browse, figure out the bus schedule, etc. i can check email thanks to my lovely phone, but i'm feeling limited by only having consistent access at work. i don't want to run my recent thoughts through the sterile and cubicle environment i sit in here.

so, a little bit of a space from this space while i organize my landing-place-space.

it has forced me to be good about writing in my journal and that three dimensional space is quite lovely too and has benefits of its own.

paper.
pens.
scribbles.
cursive.
leather.



currently listening to: ipod on shuffle - beth orton

No comments: