1.28.2011

red dress photos part 2.

so here are some more of the images, including one more banner possibility {#5 for voting}. i love the contrast of the red/green color scheme for this first set of photos and something about the unconventional posing mary guided me into allowed me to be relaxed in a way i rarely find myself in front of a camera. the second set are all photos that were taken with my lensbaby which gave the images that blurry, dreamy quality. to be noted, the bench in the last photo was flipping cold. eek.

random note: the bottom of my rib cage protrudes strangely. i was first told this by a doctor giving me a sports physical in middle or high school. he kind of knocked on them like a door, surprised at how they come out from my body. i feel like it's most noticeable in the photo for #5 banner, the last photo of the first series and the lensbaby ones where i'm standing up. anyone else have a ribcage like mine? hmm...

5.




Collage 1


2 comments:

John Z said...

Those are great photos!

Also, where are they shot? Those trees are nicely colored.

nathania tenwolde said...

volunteer park in north capitol hill.