10.28.2010

thank you!!!

to each and every person who sent me a birthday wish.

starting with my brother and sister on the 24th, continuing with my parents and their phone call as they spoke back at me from my birthday in austrian time to me on the 25th, pacific time, and on with gchats, an 18 part text message spelling out h-a-p-p-y-b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y-n-a-t-!-smileyface that made me laugh out of sheer delight and the facebook messages, youtube videos, emails and everything in between. oh my!

thank you. it warmed me down to my toes, which is quite a long way.

here i am, heading out to umi as promised, the menu varying only by a caterpillar roll substituted for the avocado roll and continuing on with a few bites of whole foods' cookie which is all my less than sweet tooth {for the first time in my life} could handle.



and here we are, az and i, with az as the stand-in for all the birthday love sent my way yesterday {well, technically two days ago, but i haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's still the 27th in my mind}.



and, a collaborative birthday project yet to come. stay tuned and make sure i have your snail mail address. :}

No comments: