8.16.2009

doll face

that's what the boy called me all evening after i got back from my headshots photoshoot. the make-up artist had spent 45-50 minutes on my face and hair, so i guess it's well put. here are a few images he took in the car on the way to grocery shopping.

p.s. the photographer loves radiohead so we had a lot to talk about that would make me smile naturally and make my eyes light up. he also found last summer's audience at the vancouver show to be quite obnoxious.
p.p.s. the red dress made an appearance during one of my wardrobe changes.

and a slightly off topic p.p.p.s.: the several day silence is due to an incomplete entry from a week ago that's been a choke point for getting any other writing out and on the blog.


1 comment:

John Z said...

Yay you finally got your headshots!