4.29.2009

monday

monday was a good night.
i had a whole artichoke all to myself.
the windows were open.
light stretching itself in
through the dome outside my window
past the ivy hemmed courtyard
and into my studio.

and i burned the midnight oil
accompanied by my sewing machine
and a pot of passion tea.





the walk i took to the store to get veganaise for my artichoke:

the sign says ATTENTION! you are loved!
they have little cut out tabs saying you are loved
so you can take the phrase away with you
as though it was the contact info for a community board ad.

they started showing up a few days/a week ago and they kind of fascinate me.
slowly the tabs are disappearing.
as people pass and take a snippet of the idea away with them.

currently listening to: noble beast - andrew bird's new album

No comments: