4.04.2009

little miracles

when i first got the news, my manager left to grab kleenex, and my sister at my request.
so i was alone in this little office for about 45 seconds when i realized
i was rocking gently back and forth repeating one word.
god. god. god. god. god. god. god. god. god. god.
over and over again.
and it wasn't an expletive,
it was an invocation
and i have seen their presence everywhere i turn
as the little miracles keep pouring in:
by the grace of the ymca, i don't have to worry about membership for the first few months
and by the generosity of freehold theater, i have internships to cover the entire cost of my final, rather expensive, quarter of meisner.
and person after person has offered to help.

the only thing that truly saddens me at this point is the possibility {that's highly likely from where i stand now} that i'll have to give up my darling apartment.

No comments: