4.25.2009

little miss magic



a good friend sent me a care package this week and the centerpiece is the book little miss magic. when i saw it my heart expanded about two sizes in my chest and i suddenly heard an ex's voice in my head saying magic baybay. that was his funny way of acknowledging the way that i make things happen exactly the way i envision them; sometimes so perfectly and effortlessly that his only word for it was magic.

it's times like these when i need the most reminders.
and what a lovely thing to get a reminder from left field.
a reminder to envision exactly what i want.
ask for it.
and then make it happen.

like magic.

3 comments:

John Z said...

=)

nathania tenwolde said...

heh. i thought you would like this one. :}

cwth said...

i've always been found of mr sleepy myself (: