12.25.2011

nomad night 162


and i'm quite proud to report, the first night i'm sleeping on a couch since giving up my apartment. not sure what europe will bring exactly but that's a whole other category of standard of accommodations as i truly will be a nomad at that point.

but tonight, it's me and the christmas tree and quite a bit of serious thinking i can't seem to shake. though i did have a lovely few hours of meditative pacing with a sleeping baby cuddled against my chest {who would wake up every time we put her down}. gentle figure eights with my hips and a rhythmic patting on her back did as much for me and settling my restless spirit as it seemed to do for her. 

yes, relax, nathania. breathe. and enjoy the abundance of the last few days in seattle before your next adventure. 






~nomad nate writing from covington, washington.

No comments: