6.10.2010

taking mark for a spin



you've already met my friend, mark {the new 5D mark ii i just purchased}, and now you can meet my friend jim. he's one of the vets who worked on the 4 month vet/art collaboration project. don't let the fact that he chose the army fool you. he's a wicked writer. puts me to .......s.....h.......a......m.......e.

poor jim. he agreed to come and putz around on my camera perhaps forgetting the obvious: i'm a portrait photographer by trade so my camera tends to swivel toward the nearest person of its own volition.


{this is when we decided he'd make a good tugboat captian.}






{for some reason, this last one is one of my favorites of the day. can't quite place why.}






{see jim, proof of sissy posture ;}












{if you noticed the smiles in the last two frames
they were in direct response to my rhetorical question
"do you ever feel like you're followed by paparazzi?"}



3 comments:

John Z said...

There is something extremely funny about imagining that beard and the sissy posture at the same time.

nathania tenwolde said...

what can i say, jim's a funny sort of guy.

hilarious actually. with a motorboat sort of laugh which is highly contagious.

Sea-oh said...

lovely, nat.