3.19.2009

dress lust


i have never wanted a big poofy wedding dress. never ever. at least as an adult. perhaps some girlie incarnation of me wanted one in my pre-teen years. but recently: 100% nuh uh.

until.........

i started passing luly yang on a regular basis either on my way home via the bus or on my walks to the downtown gym.

all throughout the christmas season i lusted over their crimson dresses with layers on layers of alizerine train. but now they have a new collection up and it's made me reconsider my outlook on wedding dresses entirely. not that i'm in any position to be thinking in that direction {or at that budget}, but i know my few lingered moments on the way past the shop has settled into my subconscious somewhere manifesting itself in a dream a few weekends ago about wearing one of these dresses.

mine was white with vibrantly red beading on the bodice, but definitely modeled after the pink one below.




No comments: