1.21.2012

the trio in ireland

traveling through ireland at the moment with my two younger cousins, anna & hannah {even they get their names mixed up}. it's been a lot of fun having people to navigate and explore a city with, buddies to confide in, girl talk on long drives and enthusiastic beer drinkers who might just help lead me to my 2nd beer i have ever consumed ever. i think it'll be a guinness.

it has also forced me to keep a clear sense of what i want and what i need. a bit of silence in the car as i navigate a roundabout, a quiet evening in front of a computer instead of a night out on the town, or a long hike alone. it's very different traveling with people versus even traveling alone but visiting people. i am enjoying it a lot as the final chapter of my month-long adventures.

here we all are our second day in dublin, romping through st. stephen's green.


{hannah on the left, anna on the right}
 




 



No comments: