7.23.2011

nights 7 to 9

so the plans changed, as they are wont to do during this time, and night number seven was actually spent here in issaquah in a bed i am familiar with through years of pet sitting for a good friend of mine.



this where i am right now, trying to sift through my possessions and pare down what i am carrying with me from place to place. currently i am a posh version of the little old lady carrying around a million plastic bags tied to her stolen shopping cart. my bags contain a juicer, book binding supplies, a yoga mat and more clothes and cosmetics than i can possibly use but each thing is still trying to insulate against the space surrounding me that cannot be claimed as my own. amanda's house. anita's house. not my own space, but at least these things are mine. necessary. important. but i realize these are mostly lies. time to have a heart to heart and put more things in boxes. until then, much needed sleep. i have been working non-stop and am craving time to slow down and write more about this transition, braid together the different threads coming together to set the stage of my transition into transience and {hopefully} transformation.


writing from sammamish, washington.

No comments: