2.27.2009

jedi nathania

yesterday i made my new friend marcus laugh for the below bit of gchat dialogue:


marcus: oh! my mac notifier has popped up... i can see the title of your mail in the corner of my screen... i'm so excited... but i'm seconds away from sending your mail, so i'm being good...
me: focus young jedi
marcus: wonders how you spell the lightsaber noise
me: zzzzzzeeee-yeoooooooo zeeeeee-yeoooow (for waving it around) and stz! stz! (for when you hit things)
marcus: i'm almost crying laughing
good effort!
me: awww, garsh. i'm so glad i could be a laugh maker

so, today i thought i would go off my rocker in the silly department and created the below for my ten15am.com submission.




or you can click here to see it.


i hope you enjoy the fact that i have no shame cause i'm looking/feeling a mite bit sloppy around the edges today.

1 comment:

marcusbatey said...

Truly wonderful, and an honour to be cheered up by you Nat :)