5.08.2011

a new hair cut and black dress

gearing up for the film festival and arranging my feathers. eyebrows: done. hair: done. opening night dress and ewan mcgregor toting around dress: found. still need shoes for one of the dresses, but one thing at a time....

after several demands, here are a few photos i took myself in the black dress. no one photo gave a good sense of either my hair or the dress, so please indulge me as i post a few from a spontaneous bathroom shoot {which is a silly location because while it's the only mirror in my apt, i don't actually use it to shoot, so i don't know why i limit myself there}.

oh, and the dress falls straight below the lovely gathers and folds around the bodice and hits right above my knees.



{an accidental close up when i zoomed in the wrong direction--
a rare clear gaze into the lens}

5 comments:

red said...

it s look nice

Brian said...

Nat,

Should've said it Saturday. You look stunning! Made the other gals at the show envious I'm sure.

My friend, you're ready to take the SIFF by storm. :)

b2

nathania tenwolde said...

brian, well, there is no "should" to compliments, but thank you {very much} all the same for saying so. i didn't want to hit the flush handle for you by dressing up in torn jeans and a saggy t-shirt with ketchup stains across the front.

the worst that can be said is that i laugh uncontrollably over a joke about powerpoint presentations. :}

~n

Anonymous said...

lovely haircut and dress

p.s.--don't be so afraid to show your beautiful smile...it's scary, i know, but do it anyway

nathania tenwolde said...

anonymous: so, you're obviously familiar with my smile and familiar enough with me to tease. can i tease you into telling me who this is? perhaps the reward will be a smile...

no worries if you don't. just thought i'd ask. :)