5.10.2011

apartment update

it's sunk in today that i will have to move once my lease ends. the gentle rate increases we all hoped for are not happening and even the fact that my check was lost by the us mail has been met with very little grace on their part.

yet i am dealing with it better than i ever have before. my home is always a center for so much of my peace. a grounding place. a haven. but already the spirit of the building is changing and i am finding my center within myself more reliably these days so it matters far less.

standing here in the sun, at the end of a long day at work, i already feel the opportunities opening and am in touch with the certainty that this will all work out and my time at the corner of terry and jefferson can come to a graceful close over the next few months.

in the meantime, i have a flock of birds from a good many of you, slowly turning in space, equally curious about the next place we will all land to rest our wings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep working hard and stay focus on your work, tough time to leave a place where we build our dreams but life must go on....

Raajantsc

Anonymous said...

where are our pictures of those birds, nati?

-you know who.


(if not, -sea-oh)