1.27.2010

a perfectly landed postcard

i recently purchased some lovely postcards from alicia bock's etsy shop with the intent of adding some flavor to my postcard collection i draw from any time i want to send a dose of fun and beauty to a friend. what i didn't count on was how much i would love the images on this set of postcards which made it very hard part with them.

but, send them out i did and just yesterday i received this image in return along with a wonderful note about it's timely receipt.

zip-a-dee-do-dah!






and, if you are reading this and haven't received a postcard from me recently, or even gasp! ever, you should send me a little nudge as a comment and/or an email with your address if you don't think i have it.

i adore sending them out and always need another excuse to do so.

2 comments:

Ginna said...

Hi Nat-
popped in to visit - it's good to hear your unique, bold, questioning voice.
stay well!
Ginna

nathania tenwolde said...

ginna,

i can't tell you how much your comment here means to me. 1. that my humble little blog is a place to swing in for a visit and 2. your reflection of my voice.

3. you should send me YOUR address so a postcard can fly your way. i saw your updated address on your google status for a while and thought of sneaking one to you, but somehow that felt intrusive. do you mind sending it to me?

you stay well too!

~nathania