10.26.2009

the countdown has ended

raelyn {okay, not raeyln, but laura}, your curiosity can be satisfied. here is what was in the box. a polaroid pogo printer.
thanks lovely cuz o' mine i can't wait to take it for a spin tomorrow.







but this wasn't all i received today. i got a sunshine in the inbox:



and a birthday song and video so sweet and gentle i still have a smile on my face.

and dinner at my favorite restaurant right now: umi.
and a stack of books from my favorite thrift store haunt: a thousand splendid suns, amy & isabelle, the curious incident of the dog in the night, divisadero, mrs. dalloway, a northern light, me talk pretty one day, and the world of christopher robin.
then we ate vegan german chocolate cake and that was good too.

and birthday phone calls.
and countless birthday wishes.

a great start on my own personal new year.

No comments: