10.10.2012

bayou la batre {in photos}

here is the collection of production and location photos from sieve this past week. two days of driving. four days of shooting. six days of living a dream together with someone who believes in it as well.

it hurt going through the photos on the plane, feeling like i had left behind this new way of life that is exhausting yet so fulfilling, feeling like i had misplaced something important {where is the dodge journey? where is andrew? where is all the film gear?}...but none of that is true. this is just the beginning. everything is laying out in front of me faster than i can imagine. my only job is to put one foot in front of the other, keep grounded, stay centered & trust in myself and my worth no matter what.


Alabama Collage
p.s. all these photos are mine except the one where you can see my hands {that would be a neat trick}. that one is andrew newton's, my dp extraordinaire {pictured}.

No comments: