6.03.2011

where am i?

i am in the final stretch of the film festival, still hoping to share some of what it's been for me this year, how i've moved through connections and films and watching amazing actresses on screen, free for the first time of the simmering envy i don't like to admit i've carried around for as long as i have.

and i'm on the other side of my first audition. monologue delivered. and though the first words out of their mouth were "you probably hear a lot that you look like maggie gyllenhaal" at least i didn't bomb it so much they said "thank you for your time" and send me along the way. there is a major conflict i have in the performance schedule, but i won't think about that at the moment. i haven't even made it to callbacks yet, which, i am not counting on. my cold read wasn't exciting to me. at least i made it to the cold read. mission accomplished.

more. soon. hopefully. thanks for your patience. i am here. i am here.

No comments: