5.04.2010

after the storm

yesterday started gorgeous, but i forgot my camera (aka iphone) at home so i couldn't get that first big blue sky of the year for you two.
it was so blue.
i'm still kicking myself.
i did, however, have my phone as i was coming home (rather anxiously) before finally meeting for the first time the person commissioning my next piece. i was to show him the sketch i have so far....nerves, nerves.

but the sky was just amazing and the silhouettes even better in the image than real life.

bon apetite!

and, fyi: the meeting went really well. lasted till midnight as we raved about books (book thief, sally mann's deep south, the red tree...), movies (i am going to show him heaven which is my favorite), politics, religion. we were just all over the place. AND he likes the painting so far. yippee!


No comments: